Every person at least once in his life is faced with the problem of excess weight and the choice of a way to lose weight.
The simplest and most effective way to get rid of extra pounds is a diet, which is a special diet that allows for a very limited range of low-calorie foods.
Not all diets are effective. The individual characteristics of the body explain the large selection of diets available today.
How to choose the very diet that will allow you to quickly lose weight with the least stress for the body?
The diet is the most: what is the best principle of losing weight?
First, you need to clearly articulate the goal of losing weight. To do this, you should determine the body mass index and its deviation from the norm. Also, to choose the optimal diet, you must rely on the initial data:
- Diseases that can determine the range of foods (allergies, gastrointestinal diseases, diabetes);
- Lifestyle (study, work schedule);
- The amount of extra pounds.
Also, before starting any diet, you must consult with a therapist or nutritionist on two issues:
- Elimination of contraindications to dieting;
- The reasons for the appearance of excess weight (especially in cases of sharp weight gain, which may be the result of hormonal disorders in the body, as well as the reason for the ineffectiveness of even the diet itself).
Diets differ in the following ways:
- The principle of weight loss is at the heart of the diet;
- Selection of products allowed for consumption.
Based on personal data and capabilities, it is extremely easy to choose a diet. The basic principles of the diet itself are:
- Availability of products approved for consumption;
- Convenient diet, consistent with the person's work / study schedule;
- Effective weight loss for each specific case. So, fast diets are most effective when it is necessary to get rid of a few extra pounds gained in a relatively short period, while long diets will be more effective in combating the problem of excess weight that has existed for a long time in the patient's life;
- Consolidation of the achieved results;
- Lack of psychological and physiological stress for the body.
Weight loss diet: myth or reality?
Weight gain is a major problem faced by many patients immediately after quitting the diet. Why it happens? It's all to blame for the wrong exit from the diet, that is, a return to the usual diet and diet. What happens during the most effective diet?
During the diet, the body is transferred to a limited diet: less food, low-calorie foods, which activates the processes of burning body fat. The body is cleansed of toxins and toxins. After the diet is the most complete, the person returns to the usual diet, re-transferring the body to excess nutrition, which contributes to weight gain.
Is there a diet without weight gain? In fact, every diet can reduce weight effectively and permanently. This requires:
- Choose the right diet for your lifestyle;
- Strictly adhere to dietary recommendations;
- Revise the usual diet, excluding unhealthy foods, unnecessary meals.
A no-return diet should give the body enough time to make the transition between a restricted diet and a regular diet. For example, many non-weight gain diets recommend gradually introducing small amounts of regular diet foods over the course of a week. However, it should be borne in mind that returning completely to the previous regime and diet, there is a high risk of weight return.
The simplest diet
The simplicity of the diet is determined by the ease of adherence to it, the availability of products permitted for consumption, a large selection of products. One of the simplest diet options is the mono diet.
A mono-diet is a special diet that allows the use of one product for a certain period of time, which contributes to weight loss.
An example of the simplest diet can be a mono-diet based on the use of boiled buckwheat porridge without salt and oil. The use of buckwheat is not limited. Only water is allowed from the liquid during the diet (boiled, purified, non-carbonated mineral).
Mono-diets allow for eating rice, buckwheat, boiled potatoes, skinless poultry, red lean meat, fruits, vegetables. The simplest diet lasts from one day to five days.
As a rule, such diets are quite easily tolerated and do not cause side effects from the gastrointestinal tract. However, the most common complaint of patients on the simplest diet is irritability.
The effectiveness of the diet is up to 5 kg in 5 days, but the final result always depends on the initial parameters.
The toughest diet
The toughest diets tend to be the most effective. Many people, in their quest to get rid of extra pounds, are ready to experience even the strictest and most effective fasting diet. The toughest diets are based on meeting the body's minimum needs for food and water, forcing it to actively burn its own fat deposits. The toughest diets should be followed with great care, since there is a high risk of complications in the work of the main body systems. Fasting, as the most severe diet, never leaves a trace for the body:
- Mental disorders (depression, apathy, neurosis);
- Dysfunction of the gastrointestinal tract (nausea, bulimia, constipation);
- Hormonal imbalance;
- Menstrual irregularities in women.
The strictest and most stringent diet will effectively reduce weight, but it also requires the right way out to consolidate the result. Such a diet is not recommended for more than 3 days for beginners, as well as for more than 7 days for those who have already tried the strictest diets.
The safest diet
A person is constantly in search of ideal solutions. However, it has already been scientifically proven that the diet itself does not exist. When choosing an effective diet for weight loss, you should give preference to the safest diet available. What is the safest diet?
A safe diet is a special diet that allows you to effectively reduce weight in the complete absence of physiological and psychological stress for the body. The simplest option for a safe diet is a balanced diet that supplies the body with a sufficient amount of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, as well as vitamins and minerals. A balanced diet will allow you to normalize your weight, as well as maintain a healthy state of the body and the functioning of its systems.
The diet is the most - it is an individual solution for each person. A diet that is effective in one case may be completely ineffective in another. The selection of the most effective diet must be carried out not only according to user reviews, but also according to individual parameters.